Click below for the downloadable PDF!
So I've been meaning to get up the pictures from my trip to Florida but I've super jam packed and I tried something a little different with my video this time around (should be out shortly). I decided to also start making itineraries with all my travels... maybe it'll help someone when trying to plan their trip. :)
- Wynwood Walls: Admire all the pretty art that is on every wall and every door. Perfect for a stroll and pictures!
- Everglades National Park: The only thing you have to pay for here is the entrance fee that is good for a week. The Anhinga Trail is a quick, easy boardwalk hike. Bring a camera (and bug spray) because there is so much wildlife here!
- Biscayne National Park Boat Tour: I think taking a boat tour is one of the most overlooked activities, probably because it’s a little pricey and quite long. However, there’s no other way to get out to see the keys but a boat tour! Once you get to Boca Chita Key, you have an hour to roam around, get your feet wet, climb the lighthouse, and admire the bluest waters. I’d recommend booking a few days in advance to get the morning time slot.
- Viscaya Museum & Garden: Bring your student or military ID for a discounted price!
- John Pennekamp State Park: Either a snorkeling tour or kayaking by the mangroves.
- Bike & Roll Miami: $10 for two hours… what can beat that? Grab a map and follow the pink route outline - makes for a super leisurely ride and promises great stops for pictures.
- Favorite Coffee: Panther Coffee. A hip little coffee shop with good espresso and good coffee. Their nitro cold brew is slightly pricey but definitely a favorite.
- Favorite Brunch: Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. 10/10! Chicken N’ Watermelon N’ Waffles with bourbon maple syrup and honey hot sauce is insanely good. Order with a side of mac and cheese and share both.
- Favorite Dinner: Coyo Taco. The Carnitas De Pato (crispy duck) and Pescado (fish) are personal favorites, and don’t forget to get an Elote De Calle (corn on the cob with chipotle aioli) on the side and one of their homemade popsicles as a dessert.
- Favorite Dessert: ChillN Nitrogen. It’s a little drive out of town but worth it. They mix all the flavors you want with liquid nitrogen and it is made right in front of your eyes. It gives the ice cream a different consistency and you can tell right when you have your first bite. Personal favorite is a mix of vanilla, nutella, and coffee as a base and then experiment with your favorite toppings.
- Favorite Bar: Broken Shaker. Pretty backyard with various seating throughout. Grab a specialty cocktail such as the House Rum Punch.
- Wild Card: Salty Donut. They have all kinds of options that range from gluten free to vegan… all of which are insanely good. For the adults, try the mini donuts with alcohol-infused pipettes that you can either squeeze into the donut or take right after eating it.