A huge thanks to Life-Lovers for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award - an awesome way to discover new and upcoming blogs.
Here are the rules:
- Thank & link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award, and include their links in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are the questions I received:
- Favorite childhood Tv show or cartoon?
I Love Lucy. This was my all-time favorite TV show and I recorded every single episode, bought all the seasons on DVD when I got older, and even visited Lucielle Ball's hometown in Jamestown, NY as one of my birthday presents.
- What's the last book you read?
The last book I read was Just One Day by Gayle Forman... Ok I'm still currently reading it. The last actual book I finished was Looking For Alaska by John Green which I enjoyed and would definitely recommend!
- What's your dream job?
To be the greatest mom - the greatest job I could ever ask for. Nothing will fill my heart with more joy than knowing I had fulfilled my duties as a mother.
- Where is the last place you traveled to?
Philippines! I traveled back to the home country after 7 years of not visiting. It was a graduation present from my parents and I had such a blast reuniting with families and old friends. It's great to be able to experience cultural differences because it allows you to gain knowledge about different customs of different cultures and be able to appreciate the little things you may have looked over. Here's a video I put together of our trip.
- Why did you start blogging?
I just wanted a place to share my quirky thoughts and showcase different events in my life through photographs and videos.
- Do you have a fashion inspiration? If yes, who?
Not necessarily. I like to keep up with what's the latest trend but I don't really have a fashion idol. I'm pretty simple. I do love to dress nicely and I have always believed in quality over quantity, even if it means I'll have to pay more.
- What language do you wish you could speak?
I wish I could learn sign language. I think it's unique and allows you to communicate with those who can't even hear a spoken language.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a few small pet peeves but the biggest would probably be the cleanliness of my bed. I'm not even a huge hand-sanitizer user or a super clean freak, but I keep my bed clean. I have three sets of clothes, my outside clothes, lounging clothes, and my bed clothes. Once I enter the house, I change out of my outside clothes, change into my lounging clothes, and then my bed clothes are not touched unless I'm clean and ready for bed.
- What's your favorite season? And why?
Winter! I love it because my favorite holiday occurs in the winter, I actually enjoy the cold, and I love the snow.
- Going to a fancy party and being underdressed OR going to a very casual party and being overdressed?
Definitely going to a very casual party overdressed!
- If you could go back in time would you change anything?
I wouldn't change a single thing. I believe that all things happen for a reason and that we are suppose to experience the good and bad encounters in our lives. Life is not meant to be perfect, it's a learning experience and we are thrown with all types of curveballs so that we can learn and grow.
My 11 questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- What are you looking forward to most this upcoming year?
- Beach side or pool side?
- Name your go-to coffee drink.
- Name the most important quality you look for in a relationship.
- Name your all-time favorite movie.
- If you could be an animal, which would you be? Why?
- If you could recommend any must-see/eat place in your hometown/state/country to your followers, what/where would it be and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow for a week (money aside), where would it be? And why?
Let me know if you guys answer these questions. I would love to read your responses!